This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Borussia Dortmund’s 1998-1999 and 1999-2000 seasons.
This kit is the one Borussia Dortmund fans will be happy to see, given that Dortmund won the Champions League in 1997-98, making this the shirt that inherited the Champions of Europe.
Some legendary players played for the club in these two years; Last Ricken – the scorer of the winning goal in the Champions League final against Juventus, Sergej Barbarez – a beloved personality in the whole Germany. However, the years of crisis came a couple of seasons later, and Dortmund only recovered with the arrival of Klopp, standing tall to this day.
Notable Players: Andreas Möller, Stefan Reuter, Christian Nerlinger, Miroslav Stević, Alfred Nijhuis, Jens Lehmann
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.