This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Brazil’s matches from 2000 to 2002, right before the World Cup.
This Brazil kit has an amazing history behind it, as it was the shirt they wore in the qualifying matches for the 2002 World Cup, as well as in the 2001 Confederations Cup and Copa America. These last two tournaments weren’t very successful, as Brazil went on to finish fourth in the Confederations Cup after a semi-final loss to France and a third-place loss to Australia, and also lost in the quarterfinals of the Copa America to Honduras.
However, their qualifying matches for the 2002 World Cup were a preview of what was to come, as Brazil dominated but not extensively in the CONMEBOL qualifiers. Truth be said, Argentina seemed stronger in the qualifiers, since they finished with 43 points and Brazil were third with 30, as Ecuador took the second spot with 31. With the “three R’s”, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho, Brazil was preparing to show its true colors to the world, as they wore this kit for the last time just before the 2002 World Cup. We also have the 2002 World Cup home short-sleeve Brazil jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario da Lima, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Juninho, Kaka, Lucio, Edmilson, Roberto Carlos, Vampeta, Ze Roberto
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.