This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for the Inter Milan 1997-1998 Season.
The 1997-98 season proved to be a special year for Internazionale fans. It’s the first season for the Brazilian Ronaldo in the club, as he arrived in a big transfer from Barcelona after he scored an unbelievable 47 goals in a single season. Some other great names wore this kit as Ivan Zamorano, Alvaro Recoba, and Javier Zanetti amongst others made their impact in winning the UEFA Cup 1997-98, a great achievement for the Milan-based club.
The domestic league saw Inter finish second, trailing by five points to the champions Juventus. This was the peak of Serie A, and the competition was never as fierce at then. Ronaldo proved to be a perfect signing by scoring 25 league goals while racking up 34 in all competitions. Luigi Simoni managed the team this season, with his main task was getting the most out of Ronaldo, which in the end he did. We also have the short-sleeve third jersey as well as the long-sleeve third jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario Da Lima, Roberto Baggio, Ivàn Zamorano, Youri Djorkaeff, Diego Simeone
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which come with a tiny difference. In terms of length, the jersey is a smaller fit than usual. In terms of height, it’s the same as any normal jersey. Because of the difference in length, our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.