This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Inter Milan’s 1997-1998 season.
This shirt is a must-have one for all Inter fans. It represents the season in which Ronaldo Nazario de Rima joined the club from Barcelona, and won the hearts of football fans with his incredible skill, speed, athleticism, and pure power all mixed in one legendary footballer.
He created an epic striking duo with Ivan Zamorano, as Ronaldo scored 34(!) goals in all competitions, helping Inter to win the UEFA Cup, and coming just short of Serie A as second behind Zidane’s Juventus who were five points ahead. Some of the other legendary names in this jersey are the club’s legendary captain, Javier Zanetti, Diego Simeone, and Pagliuca between the posts. The club’s manager at the time was Luigi Simoni. We also have the short sleeve Inter Milan 1997-1998 Third jersey as well as the short sleeve Inter Milan 1997-1998 Home jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Ronaldo Nazario da Lima, Diego Simeone, Ivan Zamorano, Alvaro Recoba, Youri Djorkaeff
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which come with a tiny difference. In terms of length, the jersey is a normal fit, just like you usually wear. In terms of height, it’s the same as any normal jersey. However, the sleeves are a bit less long than normal, which means the jersey overall is a smaller fit. Because of the difference in sleeve length, our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.