This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve third kit for Lazio’s 1999-2000 season.
The 1999-00 season was an incredible one for Lazio, probably the best season ever for the team from the capital. The reason for this is that the team won Serie A, but what makes it so special is the fact that Lazio won the league in the toughest competition with this shirt, maybe ever for any league campaign. To make things that much better, Lazio’s prime title rival was AS Roma. This historical season featured the cup triumph and the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
Lazio’s top scorer was Marco Salas, with Inzaghi topping the scoring charts in this kit in all competitions with 19 goals. The league title was something else; with just one point ahead of Juventus, Lazio took the strong 3-0 win at home against Reggina with goals from some legendary names from Inzaghi, Veron, and Simeone. However, the key moment in the season happened in matchday 28, with Lazio beating Juventus 1-0 to the title with a goal from Simeone in the 48th minute. We also have the Lazio 1999-2000 home shirt in our store.
Notable Players: Roberto Mancini, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Juan Sebastian Veron, Sinisa Mihajlovic, Marcelo Salas, Dejan Stankovic, Simone Inzaghi, Fabrizio Ravanelli
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in five sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.