This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve away kit for Lazio’s Centenary season, in 2000-2001.
The 2000-01 Lazio season stays as part of Lazio’s golden age. They won the league title in the previous season, and not only that, but they did in by beating their eternal rivals Roma to it. Much of the last season’s players remained wearing this kit, and with some newcomers, Lazio looked to repeat the success.
Even though the league campaign wasn’t as successful with Lazio finishing third, the team did win the Italian Supercup, which isn’t at all surprising when looking at some of the names in this jersey; club legend Diego Simeone, Inzaghi, Hernan Crespo, later Juventus player Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Dino Baggio and so on. The lack of success left a mark on Lazio, as the team quickly disassembled and fell apart in the seasons that followed, with most of the main players either leaving for rival teams or aging which resulted in poor performances.
Notable Players: Hernan Crespo, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Juan Sebastian Veron, Marcelo Salas, Dejan Stankovic, Simone Inzaghi
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.