This is the fully-customizable short-sleeve home kit for Italy’s 2006 World Cup campaign.
Italy won the 2006 World Cup in Germany in special fashion. After getting through the group of Ghana, the USA, and the Czech Republic, the Italians went to their “home” soil – the knockout stage. Once they were there, the defense tightened up, as they received only one goal in all four knockout matches, with two of those going to extra-time.
The final is already legendary as Marco Materazzi provoked Zidane’s headbutt, leading to the French team’s leader expulsion, which in turn helped Italy reach the penalties and win the match and the World Cup with the final penalty symbolically scored by a defender – Grosso. Big Italian names wore this kit, including Del Piero, Francesco Totti, Zambrotta, Gigi Buffon, Andrea Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi, among other legendary and iconic Italian names which brought the glory to the nation after 24 years of waiting. A giant roar must have been heard that night all over the Mediterranean bay. We also have the Away Italy 2006 Jersey on our store.
Notable Players: Andrea Pirlo, Francesco Totti, Alessandro Del Piero, Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluigi Buffon, Gianluca Zambrotta, Marco Materazzi
- This is a brand new jersey with its tags attached. It has never been worn, washed or used.
- The jersey is 100% polyester. It’s breathable, and made for a life on the move.
- Fully customizable with the name and number of your favourite player or even yours! Just choose the Custom Jersey Option and then message us your desired name and number or write them in the order’s notes at checkout.
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- Tighter fit: make sure you choose the right sizing. We recommend buying one size bigger than you usually wear. This will ensure the jersey will fit.
This jersey comes in four sizes, which have a tiny difference: they’re a smaller fit. Our suggestion is to pick your size 1 size bigger than you usually would. If you usually wear an M, pick an L. If you usually wear an S, pick an M.